Sunday, January 2, 2011

NEW YEAR

The new year has again visited us. This time 2011. again we were thinking since last a month or so ...what to do..where to celebrate..with whom..etc. etc. some new year resolutions...some new commitments....

But unfortunately nothing could materialise.... the 31st ended like any other normal day..meeting and discussions with officers till 8 PM. I slept even before it was 11.30 pm.
On 1st january got up little earlier than normal and was thinking and talking to self... what great I did in last year and what is my action plan for next year...? I just came to one conclusion that this service ( IAS) is greatest probabaly... of course not because I belong to it ...but because It gave me emmense opportunities and scope to do something for the humanity, society and ofcourse poor and deprived. I felt satisfied that my efforts to do something in implementing the government schemes for the poor and society had been efforts in right direction. I am proud that when everybody else says..." government mein juch naya nahi ho sakta hai..kuch khas result nahi milega..." I felt that we did quite a bit due to fantastic job done by BDOs and his team, SDOs, other Deputy Magistrates and some district level officers and of course my team of ADMs on a sustained basis... and we are again committed to repeat it. I thought just what we dis last year.... something more to improve efficiency, quality, quantity, priority and target would be our PLAN of ACTION for next year. Best wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment